- National Flight Academy
- Southwest Escambia County Sports Plex
- Naval Air Station of Pensacola
- National Museum of Naval Aviation and IMAX Theater
- Pensacola Beach
- Zoo of Northwest Florida
- Fort Pickens/Fort Barrancas
- Filming on the Gulf Coast
- Historic Palafox District
- Pensacola Historical Museum
- Tour St. Michael's Cemetery
- T.T. Wentworth Jr. Florida State Museum
- Fishing, Sailing & Diving On The Gulf Coast
- Osceola Municipal Golf Course(Open to public)
The Choice for Ashton FL Hotels...
The Ashton Inn & Suites Pensacola hotel offers great lodging accommodations near Naval Air Station Pensacola and NTTC Corry Station. We are also conveniently located near area attractions such as Pensacola Beach and The National Museum of Naval Aviation and area businesses like VA Outpatient Hospital / Naval Hospital and Corry Station, and Local County Government Offices. When visiting Pensacola make the Ashton Inn & Suites your first choice.
Enjoy Historic Pensacola
Pensacola is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the world, founded by Spanish settlers on the warm sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Long known as the Cradle of Naval Aviation our city is the beginning of pilot training where young aviators earn their wings. One of the most popular attractions is the National Museum of Naval Aviation. The museum is one of the largest Air and Space Museums in the world, and the exhibits and artifacts you'll find there represent the most important collection of Naval Aviation memorabilia in existence. Or you can spend the day golfing, fishing, swimming, biking, sailing, snorkeling, shopping or just relaxing on the white sands of Pensacola's beaches just minutes away.