- National Flight Academy
- Southwest Escambia County Sports Plex
- Naval Air Station of Pensacola
- National Museum of Naval Aviation and IMAX Theater
- Pensacola Beach
- Zoo of Northwest Florida
- Fort Pickens/Fort Barrancas
- Filming on the Gulf Coast
- Historic Palafox District
- Pensacola Historical Museum
- Tour St. Michael's Cemetery
- T.T. Wentworth Jr. Florida State Museum
- Fishing, Sailing & Diving On The Gulf Coast
- Osceola Municipal Golf Course(Open to public)
Pensacola Hotel Military and Government Travelers
Military/Government Travelers looking for accommodations, visit the Ashton Inn and Suites in Pensacola Florida!
The Ashton Inn and Suites show their appreciation for military and government travelers, Active duty/retired military personnel, federal and state government employees, cost reimbursable contractors and employees of foreign governments are eligible for pre-defined per diem rates for the local area.
Government program rates are reserved for travel on official government business only for federal and state employees. Military personnel, their dependents and members of several government/military-oriented associations are extended the rate for official and leisure travel. An eligible party must occupy the room to qualify for this program rate.
- Competitive government rates are available to the following:
- Government /Military employees on official travel status
- Federal Premier Lodging Program for Federal Travelers
- Cost reimbursable contractors on official business
- State/Local government employees on official travel status
- Military personnel and Retired Military Associations enjoying leisure travel